Welcome to Game Chainz!

Distribution/Concentration of good cards Spacer10
 Distribution/Concentration of good cards Spacer10 Page 1 of 1  Distribution/Concentration of good cards Spacer10
 Distribution/Concentration of good cards Spacer10
Rate - " Distribution/Concentration of good cards"
 Distribution/Concentration of good cards Spacer10  Distribution/Concentration of good cards Spacer10

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Benjamin02

This is one of those questions that may make me look like an idiot but whatever, I agree with Phil Laak that embarrassment is a wasted emotion.

So...... If your at a 10 handed table and everyone folds to the players in LP. Is there any merit to saying that there may be a higher % of a chance that those players left are holding better starting hands? If most people will play any ace, broadway cards and what not and over half the filed has FOLDED then wouldn't it make sense that they folded crap and the BETTER/higher ranking cards may be in the hands of those players in late position now?

I'm not a math whiz. I just wanted to know if this was a valid thought at all. Lately I've witnessed re-raising wars guys in LP who their villain thinks may be stealing, normally they get called down and tables a great hand. It's just amazing and makes me more of a nit when I see things like this over and over again. Of course these are < $1000 buy-in events where players dont steal/resteal that much.

Thanks. I'll be at the WOSOP, adding to the dead money.

Nick

Nick
Administrator
 Distribution/Concentration of good cards Administrator-rank
What are you talking about?

http://www.gamechainz.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]