You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aa Megami-sama Empty Aa Megami-sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Nick

Nick
Administrator
Aa Megami-sama Administrator-rank
Completion bonuses:
Successfully complete the game and save when prompted after the epilogue. Load cleared saved game file to start a new game with all costumes, device encyclopedia entries, and memory encyclopedia entries unlocked during your original game session.

Hint: Goddess uniforms and costumes:
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding uniform or costume. Belldandy's Goddess uniform: Complete Present Zone Stage IV. Belldandy's swimsuit costume: Collect all hearts in the Present Zone levels. Skuld's Goddess uniform: Complete Future Zone Stage IV. Skuld's swimsuit costume: Collect all hearts in the Future Zone levels. Urd's Goddess uniform: Complete Past Zone Stage IV. Urd's swimsuit costume: Collect all hearts in the Past Zone levels.

Hint: Bonus scenes:
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding scene. Lord Of Terror bonus scene: Get two items each in Chaos Zone stages I and II. Belldandy's bonus scene: Get two items each in Present zone stages I, II, and III. Skuld's bonus scene: Get two items each in Future zone stages I, II, and III. Urd's bonus scene: Get two items each in Past zone stages I, II, and III.

http://www.gamechainz.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum